Follow us for vaccine updates and more.
COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
"GET YOUR SHOT!" -Willie Nelson
If you needing to replace a lost vaccine card please use the link below. If you need a rushed card replacement under 24 hours there will be a $25 rush charge.
All other replacement requests are free.
Most frequent questions and answers
FHS administers the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine for patients 12 and up.
Federal and state guidelines mandate this vaccine is available at no cost to the patient.
FHS will not accept walkups. Patients are required to sign up for an appointment to receive their vaccine.
PCR Nasal Swab Testing
Instructions on How to Book a COVID Drive Through Test
- Register your account in our patient portal
- After registration, inside the portal navigate to the top right corner where it says “book”.
- Select one of the following locations:
- After choosing the location select COVID Testing and you will be able to schedule a time.
- After you book the appointment you will be emailed a pre-registration form, please complete this form prior to your appointment to avoid any delays in your appointment.
Register Your Account
Available Testing Locations:
Commonly Asked Questions
- Commercial insurance companies are waiving co-pays and deductibles so, there will be no out-of-pocket costs to you.
- PCR Test $300 per person
- Antibody Test $150 per person
Your results will be uploaded to your patient portal. If you do not receive your results after 4 days of testing please call the facility you were tested at.
Facility Phone Numbers:
Family Emergency Room at Lakeline- (512) 506-8503
Family Emergency Room at Round Rock-(512) 310-1900
Family Emergency Room at Georgetown- (512) 690-4590
We are seeing results take anywhere between 3-7 days to receive from the labs. If a patient is positive, a physician will be calling that individual on what are the next steps.
All patients will receive their results via our Patient Portal regardless of positive or negative results.
We recommend that you watch the videos on this page about the difference on how the test work.
If patients are experiencing symptoms or have other morbidity we recommend having the PCR test for the most accurate results.