COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment

"GET YOUR SHOT!" -Willie Nelson

Need to Replace A Lost Vaccine Card or A Copy of Your Immtrac Report?

The Texas State Department of Health and Human Services has a process to replace lost cards. To being the process complete the following steps: 

  1. To request a copy of a vaccine record, download the Authorization to Release ImmTrac2 History form.
  2. Complete the form.
  3. Send the completed form to the DSHS Immunization Unit:


Texas Department of State Health Services
Immunization Unit – ImmTrac Group
MC 1946, PO Box 149347
Austin, TX 78714-9347

(512) 776-7790  


Most frequent questions and answers

We administer Moderna & PFIZER

There will be no charge to anyone receiving the Covid-19 Vaccine. 

Customers must schedule a appointment in order to receive the vaccine. FHS will not accept walkups. 

Call Now Button